This is a delayed post. It should've been posted yesterday. Well, better late than never.
Have fun cooking!
- Clean and prepare all the vegetables.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan. Saute garlic until slightly brown.
- Add onion. Cook until translucent.
- Add potato and sweet potato. Cook until until tender.
- Add baguio beans and cabbage.
- Turn heat to low. Don't overcook cabbage.
- Add veggie paste and chili paste.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Okra is cooked separately. It is actually for side dish. To cook okra, we just place it on our rice few minutes before turning off heat
- Side dish is sliced raw tomatoes and steamed okra.